Need money to grow your business?
- We will assist you to prepare the paper work to be
submitted with the financial institution that will enable you
to get a line of credit or short or long term loan depending
on your needs.
Executive Summary: Where we
concisely state the purpose of the loan, the exact amount
of money required, an explanation of what the loan will be
used for and why it's needed. Pro-forma Financial
Statements: We use your data and underlying assumptions to
prepare information that your banker can easily use. Owners
Personal Financial Statements: We make a personal financial
statements and also copies of the last 3 years of personal
tax returns for the bank.
- Few things are more important to business owners than the
value of their business. The valuation you get for your
business can make or break a proposition. Whether you're
negotiating a merger, considering new shareholders,
attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability,
shareholder equity, estate planning or marital dissolution,
objective valuation can make the difference between loss or
gain, success or failure.
- Business valuation is not an exact science. It's
based on judgment, experience and relevant information. So,
you need professionals who are well qualified, with
significant experience in evaluating all types of
Our approach is to intimately know your business in order
to understand what constitutes its value. We work closely
with you to analyze your operations and historical
financial data. Our in-depth knowledge of your business
enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and
defensible valuation opinion.
We provide a full range of business valuation
services for the following needs:
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP's)
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures
for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
- Court appointed valuations in disputes
- Minority shareholder disputes and litigation
- Divorce (equitable distribution)
- Litigation consulting services provided to trial counsel
in preparing to depose and cross-examine valuation experts
New Business Formation
Thinking of owning your own business?
- Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling.
It's everything that you dreamed of wanting but o make it
successful you have to follow a methodical plan of action to
fulfill your dream and goal. Your success lies in the
approach you choose to take, we help you to avoid common
mistakes that most small business owners make when starting
their new business.
We assist you in your new business
- Prepare an initial business plan discussion
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by
evaluating tax advantages, l
- Select the right accounting software.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Statement to know exactly how much
money you need.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal
Employer Identification Number.
We provide our knowledge and skills to the new business
owners so they can make a right start and right decisions for
their new venture.
- We can help you setup and maintain your non-profit
organization's tax-exempt status by handling all the IRS
reporting for you. Each year the IRS requires most tax-exempt
organizations to submit the Form 990 and its relations, which
includes the following items.
- Income Statement with very specific revenue and expense
categories like donations, salaries, postage, rent...
- Balance Sheet with specific categories like cash,
accounts receivable, accounts payable...
If you're starting a new not-for-profit organization we
can help you prepare your organization's 501 (c)(3)
application for tax-exempt status.
Here's what's needed...
- Articles of Incorporation containing the Exempt Purpose
Statement as described in IRS Code section 501(c)(3) and
defined in Treasury Regulation 1.501(c)(3)-1 Paragraph d and
the Dissolution Statement described in Treasury Regulation
1.501(c)(3)-1 Paragraph b subparagraph 4
- Employer Identification Number
- By-laws of the Organization
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Names, Addresses, and Resumes of Board Members
- Names and addresses of all Active Members
- Inventory of Assets like cash, furniture, equipment,
- Inventory of Liabilities like mortgages, accounts
- Rent/Lease Agreements and Contracts
- Revenue and Expense Statements for the last four years or
as far back as possible if your organization has been in
existence for less than four years.
- Written Reason for Formation and History of the
- Organization Mission Statement or Statement of Faith or
Beliefs for Churches and other Religious Organizations.
- Organization Activities, Operations and Programs
Documentation including your statement of purpose &
operations, food programs, fundraisers,
- Financial Support Documentation including all sources of
revenue like contributions, tithes, offerings, fundraisers...
- Fund Raising Program Descriptions
We will be happy to assist you in preparing these
- IRS Processing/Filing Fee